Friday, February 17, 2012

My two best friends right now! (Besides Weston of course!)

My two best friends right now are my spinner bike and my Lose It app! These two separately are great but combined they are amazing! 



The Lose It app is basically a calorie tracker. First it calculates how many calories you should eat a day. You log everything you eat and it keeps track of all of your calories. One of the coolest things is that it has a barcode scanner so you know the exact calories you're eating! It has had the exact calories for everything I have scanned so far! So neat! Here is a picture of an example I found!


So it shows you exactly where you're at every day! It also lets you log all of your exercise and how many calories you burn! I love this thing!!


This spinner bike is amazing! I use it for for 45 minutes to an hour a day and burn about 600 to 800 calories! I love it! You can plug your phone or ipod in the top and headphones down below. It also charges your phone so that's a plus! It keep track of your calories, speed, distance. It shows you exactly what to do. There is a knob that adjust the resistance. You can watch cycling videos, TV, or your music! The best part is that it has air conditioning! See the little blue fan up there? Yep that's it! Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment