Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl XLVI!


Yesterday was Super Bowl Sunday! Weston's family has a big party for it every year. His grandpa always picks up a couple buckets of Winger's wings. They are delicious! Most of the family was cheering for the Patriots, especially my brother-in-law Stockton! Just to get Stockton riled up, Weston rooted for the Giants. Fortunately, there was only one incident where Stockton had Weston in a choke hold haha! 


For the big event, I decided make these little yummies! They are sooo easy to make and sooo easy to eat wayyy too many! All you do is roll out crescent roll dough, brush with melted butter, sprinkle cinnamon and brown sugar, roll up and slice into rounds, bake in the oven, then drizzle with icing! Super simple! I got the recipe from Pinterest (my addiction). Here's the link to the blog it came from...http://iowagirleats.com. She tells you to cook them in a mini muffin pan, but I just used a regular cookie sheet. They turned out great and were a hit! Let me know if you try them out and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment